Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year



I would like to say ‘Thank You’ to all the talented people who share their works online. I have learn something of their masterpieces. I always wanted to draw and paint like them. Last year, Chinese New Year, I’ve illustrate CNY card using Adobe software, this year I wanted to try out something by painting on canvas… but I couldn’t get the effect that I wanted. So I try out something else like pencil and colour pencil. I think this a good start… I hope you like it.

And it’s time for me to signing off and I will be back on 4 Feb 2009. I’d like to thank you for sharing some of your time with me here on Inspirasi. If I say or write wrongly, please forgive me, I am not good in writing and speaking English. :)
I will meet you again and here I wish you good health, joy and happy and may the coming year be overflowing with all good things in life.

Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year.

P/S: Niu=Ox

0 comments: